Best dog Christmas gifts are not the most expensive gifts you can get, and not from the most recognized and popular brands.
Because, your dog doesn’t know how much it costs, and he/she definitely has no idea what the label on the gift says. But, there is no doubt, that your dog can tell that this gift is made with love to meet his/her needs.
Therefore, today’s dog Christmas gifts are not the most expensive, nor from the top 10 brands in the world. Today’s best dog Christmas gifts are gifts that we chose very wisely, so you can show your dog how much you love and appreciate him/her without paying much, and also, without having to go through all of the other stores and waste your time and effort.
Without further ado, let’s choose your dog’s Christmas gift.
Less barking, more chewing!
The first best dog Christmas gifts for today are gifts that were chosen to let your dog feel the Christmas spirit, and also to keep him/her busy till you finish the Christmas decorations. Believe me, we know how dogs can drive you crazy on holidays!
Therefore, The Christmas Chew Toy, we have for today is one of the best dog Christmas gifts and here is why:
Reasons to love our Christmas Chew Toy:
- The Christmas Chew Toy is super soft on your dog’s teeth, so your dog will enjoy chewing it without ending up hurting his/her teeth.
- It is made to be bite-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about your dog ripping it to pieces and eat what is inside.
- The Christmas Chew Toy is made of high-quality, and environment-friendly material. Which makes the toy durable and has a long service life, which means that you don’t have to change it for a long time even after Christmas.
- It comes in two different designs, so you get to choose what your dog will like the most.
- It brings the Christmas spirit to your dog and your house, thanks to its Christmas Santa and snowman designs.
- Your dog will never feel bored chewing it, because the Christmas Chew Toy makes a cute little sound while your dog is chewing it, which adds lots of fun to the chewing process, too.
- It is made to not be too small for your dog to swallow, and also, not too big for your dog to chew.
- Last but not least, it allows you to play with your dog, thanks to the rope ring that comes with it, so you will have the chance to improve your relationship with your dog in that Christmas, too.
Order from HERE!
No Costume, No Problem!
There are two types of dogs: Dogs that will let you dress them up the way you want in Christmas, and dogs that will not.
If your dog is fine with wearing dog costumes, Lucky you! You will have all the costumes that you will ever need, here. Check our Small To Large Dog Christmas Costumes and Outfits, and The Right Dog Costume for the Right Occasion-Don’t Miss!. But, if your dog is not fine with wearing costumes, then you need to check out our Christmas Bow Tie Collar and Cap.
The Christmas bow tie collar and cap are made, especially, for dogs that are not comfortable with wearing costumes, but their parents still want to dress them up for Christmas.
What is so special about the Christmas bow tie collar and cap?
- ‘The Christmas bow tie collar and cap’ are made of a very soft cloth, so it won’t bother your dog in any way.
- It brings a lot of Christmas joy, thanks to its design.
- Works amazingly perfect for Christmas family pictures. You can put it on your dog while taking the picture, then remove it fast before your dog even notice that you dressed him/her up for the Christmas family picture.
- Your dog will look very nice and sharp wearing the Christmas bow tie collar and cap.
- It works great on both small and large dogs.
- It comes in two different shiny colors.
- You can re-use them in Birthday parties, Holidays, Halloween, or any other event that requires a dog to wear a costume.
- If you have more than one dog, you can dress them up all according to their personalities, and take a very unique Christmas family picture this year.
Christmas is here, keep your dog’s tuxedo near!
Well, or at least try!
We always love to receive compliments about how cute is our dog, especially when it comes to an event where all our families and friends will be around for quite some time. So, we always look for how we can help our dogs look cuter than they already are.
However, we need to be careful to not go too far that our dogs become uncomfortable. Therefore, let’s see what we have for today.
Order Now and Save 50%
The formal dog tuxedo costume will transfer your dog from the furry-four-legged-friend that you love the most, to the Prince Charming, and the most elegant dog in your neighborhood in just like that!
Order from here
Why you shouldn’t miss that costume?
- Because your dog deserves to be the sweetest Prince Charming in your neighborhood.
- It is perfect for any other occasion; starting for birthday parties, Halloween, Christmas, and also weddings.
- You will be able to have the most elegant pictures in the world, and it will be great if you wear formal clothes, too.
- You will receive tones of compliments.
- Your dog’s picture will be everywhere on social media because no one will be able to resist how cute your dog is.
This is the second-best chewable toy we have for your dog today. What is so special about this chew Santa squeaky toy is that it allows your dog to feel the Christmas vibes, and enjoy his time playing around you with his/her new squeaky chewable toy that makes sounds every time he/she plays with it.
Why your dog will love it?
- It is chewable, so your dog will have something to use his/her teeth on, and will let your new shoes live in peace.
- It will keep your dog busy for quite some time, thanks to the sound it makes once your dog puts it in his/her mouth.
- It is the perfect gift for your dog at Christmas because it is 100% brand new, so your dog will feel special and unique while chewing his/her new squicky chewable Santa toy.
Get it from HERE, and SAVE 38%
What if you have a little puppy and all of those gifts won’t work for him/her? What if you need your puppy to enjoy Christmas, too?
Well, that’s not a problem at all! Today, we have those 10 Christmas neck ties that are designed especially for your cute little puppy who can’t wear a full costume, or chew a Santa toy, but still needs a gift for Christmas, too.
Why those ties will be your dog’s favorite gifts this year?
- It is light-weighted so your dog won’t feel uncomfortable wearing it.
- It is designed to be gentle on your puppy’s neck, so you just need to get your dog the right size.
- It is made of fiber. So you won’t face any skin problems.
- It is washable, So, your dog can wear it and play with it several times.
- It is colorful and cheerful. So, your puppy will look so cute wearing one of those this Christmas.
You can get it from here
Now you and your dog are, almost, ready for Christmas. You know now what you need, why you need it, and where to get it. But, you also need to know
How to choose the best dog Christmas g
- Know if your dog is sensitive to anything before you buy a product or a costume.
- Measure your dog’s neck, chest, and length before you buy any costume for your dog. You don’t want to buy a tight costume and force your dog to wear it or miss Christmas because you had the wrong size.
- While measuring your dog, make sure you measure loosely, so your dog feel comfortable while wearing the costume.
- See if your dog is comfortable more with wearing collars or costumes, so you don’t take much time training your dog to wear something he/she will not be comfortable wearing it.
- Make sure you give your dog the time he/she needs to get used to the costume.
Things to take care of while choosing the best dog Christmas gifts:
- Don’t buy a costume that locks up your dog’s sight while walking.
- Don’t buy a too-tight costume.
- Make sure that the space between the costume and your dog’s neck is enough for your dog to breath freely.
- Make sure the costume allows your dog to go pee whenever he/she wants to.
- Make sure that you don’t get your dog any costume or games with too small things on it because dogs like to put small stuff in their mouths.
- And lastly, don’t force your dog to wear anything, if your dog is not comfortable with wearing any of that stuff, remove it right away.
Now, you have all tha