Their reunion was so adorable and lovely. The moment that LBD saw her coming from the window, she couldn’t contain her excitement at all; LBD was wagging her tail constantly and was very happy as Christina approached.
As Christina walked in, LBD greets Christina with lots of face-licking and tail wagging. She was so happy that she wouldn’t stop and was circling Christina. LBD was so excited to finally see her after a very long time.
Christina had made sure to capture this exact moment so she put a camera in the house to get this special interaction.
Later, she shared this video on Twitter with a caption “Not sure who was more excited. Glad she remembers me after a year!”
Here is the video of the heartwarming reunion:
A dog’s love for their dog’s parent is unconditional. It is one of the purest love in the world.
LBD is proof of a dog’s loyalty and love; she didn’t forget Christina at all regardless of the time. She was so happy to see her dog parent and showed her how much she missed her.
Share this beautiful reunion so others can know about it.
To get our latest stories, share the following posts.
- Coronavirus Patient Makes A Heartfelt Appeal and Receives A National Response From Animal Lovers to Help Her Dogs
- Korean YouTuber Tortures Animals Before Eating Them Alive on Camera, Rewarded With Millions of Subscribers
- India’s Police Prevent Activists from Feeding the Abandoned Pets Amidst the Coronavirus Pandemic!
- Firefighter Finds Pit Bull Not Moving, Goes Against Regulations To Save Her Life
- Doctor Explains To Pet Owners How Dogs Can Transmit COVID-19 In A Way You Didn’t Think About Before